1.11.2018

--things to be thankful for

instruments. <333

getting everything I need for my instax and finally using it!!! 

everything we got for new years  :)

scrapbooking more 

going on walks all bundled up with the little ones 

random photo shoots of random things

new lip balm + lip stick 

this chinese-ish calendar, and any calendar really bc I like calendars ;D

Lilliana drawing me pictures <3


2017, and all the adventures that were had :D

these dear people...i miss them so so much <333

when the window frost stuff looks beautiful, lol :P

the opportunity to eat healthy

frozen blueberries <33 

 

seeing Andrew + Alexis again (this pic was taken at their wedding in June ;)) <33

dylan making peanut butter cookies 

6 comments:

  1. Fun post!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, funny thing, that was an old pic since I didn't get one of the ones Dylan made. They were still delicious though :P

      Delete
  3. Congrats on getting a instax camera! Is it the Fuji mini 8? You should scan in your instant pics to your blog! I would love to see them. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! It's the mini 7, but they look alike. I have no clue what the difference is. :D
      ...I have no clue how to do that... but maybe I can figure it out. You should tell me how sometime!! :D I'd like to post them ;)

      Delete