6.01.2017

Job summed up + Gods unfailing mercy 💗


I read through Job in April, and as always it amazed me!! Yet, I wondered about something, so I read it and re-read it, and found my answer.
"Why does everyone always just note everything good about Job...He actually cursed Jesus!!"
So, I was thinking about this so often, and talked with Mom about it. 

  1. Read the start and ending, the first 4 chapters and the last chapter. Those are the only chapters actually showing that Job was praising God.
  2. Everything in between is his grief, his utter awful depression. But of course that normal because HE LOST EVERYTHING! But I still wondered why people never brought up that he grieved for like, 35 chapters. 
  3. But then I read the very last chapter again, and a smile spread across my face. There it the ending, Job repents. And God STILL forgives him..after all his curses and depression. Because yes, I know, he said "He gives and takes away, blessed be the Lord" - But people made it all about that, and not about how the Lord forgives him. 
<3 <3 <3

8 comments:

  1. Great insight!! Thanks for sharing, girl! ;)
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate your comment dearie! <33

      Delete
  2. Your welcome!! ;) Aww, I'm so glad. <3
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💚🍦💚<- those emojis <3333
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  3. Paige May10:22 AM

    Thanks for the reminder. I am going through some hard stuff like loosing a family member and other stuff. But God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Paige May! I'm sorry. I'll be praying for you and your family.
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I appreciate your thoughts on this Paige! It's fits right in with some things I've been thinking about. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete