6.21.2017

quick post || Nothin's quite 'normal' right now...







Heyo!!!
I'm just signing in real quick to give y'all a brief update on current happenings. Everyhtings is carzy but a very special time I am cherishing.
Me and my wonderful mother went up to NE the 14, and came back with the two Grandmas the 15th. While we were up there we saw our Aunt who was prego, but 9 hours later wasn't so prego...!!!!!!!
 We got to cuddle her on Monday,  pics will be coming soon! She is so adorbs, and only 6 little pounds! (she was a month early)
So I have 2 days left until I go to AR for a week to help a family with 5 children and a 3 week old baby. Hopefully in July I'll get back into a routine with blogging.
So yes this is SHORT but I don't have much time for posting. I'm trying to spend as much time with my family as I can. I'm realllyyy working on not feeling homesick when I'm away from everybody...usually after just 2 days I'll completely lose my appetite and this will be the longest time I will have ever been away from my family...I hope that doesn't sound super lame!! I've just always been like that. So I'm praying and reminding myself that it is to bless someone else! <3 <3
And that's it i just wanted to let y'all know I'm alive and will hopefully catch up on y'alls blogs sometime in July!!

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Aww all this sounds awesome. <3 <3 I totally understand the homesick thing—I am the same way!
    Good luck with everything!! :D

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD aw- glad someone understands!! thanks girlie!

      Delete
  2. Thanks or updating us, Paige!! =D
    I totally understand about being homesick.....I'd probably feel the exact same way. <3 I love my family so much!!! <333
    YAAAAAAAAYYAYAYAAAAY YOUR ALIVE!!! xD Can't wait to see more posts from you in the future. ;)
    Jaidyn Elise
    P.S. I LOOOOOOVVEEED The pictures in the beginning of the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige May6:40 AM

    Thanks for the update, Paige! Looking forward for those upcoming pics and loved the ones in this post. Keep shining for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. Imma gonna try to post something here in a while!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the update Paige!! I hope your time away is really, really, really good and you can bless the family from AR. Blessings to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! You're super sweet! I'll try to post something soon. :)

      Delete
  5. I'll be praying for you too, Paige. How kind of you to face the challenges of being away from home to help others! Sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay firstly, I love the first photo!! The elephant shirt <33333 Secondly, I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Great to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shirt is soooo comfortable!!!! i loves it. thanks gal! <3

      Delete
  7. Being away from home hurts a bit, Paige girl. So I'll be praying for your heart as you love others even in the midst of that homesick heart. <3 In other news, you are crazy busy! I cannot wait to hear of your adventures. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cal! you are so sweet! i cannot wait to post of my adventures xxx

      Delete
  8. OMW I love the horse pictures I love horses!!
    Could you post some more pictures of maybe animals in general???
    How was your trip???

    ReplyDelete