6.03.2017

Project LOVE!!!






^snow cones with this awesome gal^

I told you...HE'S NUTS!!!
*ahem*
Introducing....
PROJECT LOVE


An amazing friend of mine made up a project that we are getting completely on fire from, called, Project love!!! (She's the best, jsyk!) 
It officially started June 1st. 
We are swapping ideas, and giving each other encouragement and tips this summer, and you can join in!! 

Ways to love a little more..

  • email people and ask how you can pray for them,  going back and forth with people on prayer requests can lead to amazing things and amazing new friends.
  • Go out of your comfort zone just a little. Start with a little, and gradually your confidence will build!
  • Love the people you know. Ok, by this I mean your siblings, your family, and people you don't talk to very much because..whatever, you name it. If you see someone that doesn't look like they're having a good day, ask them how they are. yeah they might ramble about how awful there life is but just listen. And that's what brings me to the next point,
  • LISTEN. Guys this is huge. Listening to someone can mean a lot, so try it, listen to someone ramble, listen to their story.
And of course all the acts of kindness go with this!! Truly a great way to sow someone that you care.


So let's do this together k?? It's gonna be an awesome journey, and y'all would be missing out to not come with me on it! 
Are you ready???
Let's do it. 

20 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! One to stretch and make you grow in Christ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!! You're doing this too. =) That's awesome!! ;)
    I think we girls can do great things with this project. <3
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's amazing to think what we can do through Christ! <3

      Delete
    2. Isn't it just? <33
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  3. GIRRRRRL I'm still so glad you are doing this!!!! And these are great tips on loving others! How has Project Love been going for you?
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am i! <33
      It's been REALLY good! Wbu?

      Delete
    2. Hmmm...well, it could be better, but it could be worse. =\ I don't feel like my efforts to love others and God are as concentrated as they should be. Please pray for me!!
      I'm glad it's been going well for you, though! ^_^ What are some things you have done to love others?
      -Ariel

      Delete
    3. Yeah, that's never a nice feeling. I'll be praying for you gal! ♡ I felt like that some, and sometimes I feel like I could be more concentrated too. I don't know, let's just pray about it together.◇◇
      I haven't made the hugest effort, but the Lord has provided lots of opportunities which I readily took! We've been cooking meals for our neighbor who unexpectedly lost his wife. I got to hold the tiniest little adorable baby so his Mom could take a break. Just little things like that that make me feel happy. :)
      Sorry for replying so late, I'm not trying to ignore you or anything! We've just been out and about a lot and constantly cleaning or working on the kitchen. (We're remodeling it)
      💗💗

      Delete
    4. Thanks, girl. <333 Yeah, it's really nice knowing other girls are doing this too, and we can all support and pray for each other! I'll definitely be praying for you too.
      Yes, if we are looking for opportunities to love on other people, God will most definitely honor that desire and drop opportunities into our laps! Awww, I wanna hold a wittle tiny baby. BUT IT'LL HAPPEN SOON. GOTTA HOLD OUT TILL AUGUST. *puts on game face* xD
      Nonono, I totally understand. Sometimes life gets busy! Oooh, you're remodeling your kitchen? That's exciting! How is progress on it coming along?
      -Ariel

      Delete
    5. Your welcome! ♡ yeah, it is.
      I know right?! This little baby completely brightened my day! (We drove 2 hours to see some old friends and someone was really rude to me, it was just really hard.) He. Was. TINY! And y'all probably know tiny babies are my favorite! XD (any baby really tho lol)
      Ahhhh! August will be here before we know it!! I wish I could meet him when he's born!
      Yeah, thanks! Hehe, yeh, *cringes*
      I mean, we're making progress but there is SO much stress about the graduation, our relatives staying here, going to NE,and our house COMPLETELY it of place and so dirty I want to hide in a tree and eat a tub of ice cream. *sigh* Right now I'm just focusing on keeping on going and soon it'll all be in the past. =|
      But yes, it is exciting..=)

      Delete
  4. *whispers* BTW, snow cones are AWESOME! Especially in the summer. *wink wink* Love them. <3
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #TotallyAgreed
      #NoDoubtAboutIt
      #lol
      #IThinkI'mUsingTooManyHashTags
      Jaidyn Elise

      Delete
  5. Paige May1:42 PM

    Superb idea, Paige! (BTW, my sista owns the exact shoes!!!) Since I don't have a public email account, can I start with you by asking: How are you and how can I pray for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome! They're so
      summer-y!
      Do you have Google plus?
      Awe, thanks! Probably just that we'll stay safe through any future storms!

      Delete
  6. I love this idea!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Do you think you'll do it?

      Delete
  7. Sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete