7.17.2017

dreams unending







Ah, so sweet and pure. I dream  of the making of rainbows and where stars go.
 I dream of how seashells find their way,
I dream of the making of the day. I dream of the dragon's heads that I always
see when I look upon an orchid. I dream beneath a misty window then peer
out into the dusty rain. I dream of finding romance, and of those stories which I read
and which I watch. I dream of gentle breezes and of ink in typewriters, and
when color bursts into existence in the deep blue sky. I dream when the sun
isn't at it's peak, so I dream the sun has a goal to which it needs to meet. Because humans
are not the only ones who have purpose, for I dream of that too.
I dream of stardust and what it might do if I sprinkle it onto your brunette head, and if
butterflies ever wonder -- like I do -- if the flowers are placed there especially for them. I dream
of the vain hummingbird and how we are alike. I dream of being something more,
I dream of living in an adventure that I can retell my grandchildren,
and not be the uninteresting, dull little girl who did nothing in her life. Who barely made
anyone smile because she tried so hard to. I dream of soaring
into the clouds, bottling some of it in a little jar, then bringing it back down
and keeping it close to my heart forever. For clouds are high in the sky,
and I will never be up there with them...so the bottled clouds will be a little bit of dreaming.

-all credit goes to my amazing friend, Amelia. she's crazy wonderful  yo! 
xx

14 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, Paige!!!! I love it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <33333
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOAH THIS WAS GOOD. You say your friend Amelia wrote this? TELL HER SHE IS INSANELY TALENTED.(as you are ;))
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. SHE IS SOOOOO GOOD YO!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Ariel! I really appreciate that. <3 <3

      Delete
  4. OH YEAH! Tell Amelia 'wonderful job!' for me!! xD
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL, and she'll see these comments and be realllyyy happy! <3

      Delete
    2. Wow, thank you so much, Jaidyn! This means so much to me.

      Delete
  5. Cool! Does she have a blog?
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Perran! I do have a blog. If you're interested, I would love to invite you to view it. You can find bits and pieces of my life, photography, writing, and praises to our wonderful Lord. It would make me immensely happy to invite you. <3 <3

      Amelia xxx
      <3

      Delete
    2. Whoops, I totally did not see that the 'Perran Kids' are under the same account, yet different people write them. (Ugh I feel so unintelligent right now.) So I'm assuming you're all siblings...? Anyhoo, allow me to rephrase that -- Hey, JAIDYN!

      Delete
  6. Wow, these comments are so positive! Thank you to everyone, and also to Paige who did a guest post. I really appreciate it.

    Amelia xxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete