7.17.2017

dreams unending







Ah, so sweet and pure. I dream  of the making of rainbows and where stars go.
 I dream of how seashells find their way,
I dream of the making of the day. I dream of the dragon's heads that I always
see when I look upon an orchid. I dream beneath a misty window then peer
out into the dusty rain. I dream of finding romance, and of those stories which I read
and which I watch. I dream of gentle breezes and of ink in typewriters, and
when color bursts into existence in the deep blue sky. I dream when the sun
isn't at it's peak, so I dream the sun has a goal to which it needs to meet. Because humans
are not the only ones who have purpose, for I dream of that too.
I dream of stardust and what it might do if I sprinkle it onto your brunette head, and if
butterflies ever wonder -- like I do -- if the flowers are placed there especially for them. I dream
of the vain hummingbird and how we are alike. I dream of being something more,
I dream of living in an adventure that I can retell my grandchildren,
and not be the uninteresting, dull little girl who did nothing in her life. Who barely made
anyone smile because she tried so hard to. I dream of soaring
into the clouds, bottling some of it in a little jar, then bringing it back down
and keeping it close to my heart forever. For clouds are high in the sky,
and I will never be up there with them...so the bottled clouds will be a little bit of dreaming.

-all credit goes to my amazing friend, Amelia. she's crazy wonderful  yo! 
xx

9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, Paige!!!! I love it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me SO happy!! Thank you so much!!! ♡

      Delete
  2. <33333
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOAH THIS WAS GOOD. You say your friend Amelia wrote this? TELL HER SHE IS INSANELY TALENTED.(as you are ;))
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. SHE IS SOOOOO GOOD YO!!

      Delete
  4. OH YEAH! Tell Amelia 'wonderful job!' for me!! xD
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL, and she'll see these comments and be realllyyy happy! <3

      Delete
  5. Cool! Does she have a blog?
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete