7.23.2017

Project love Discussion || Making life meaningful + REACH OUT.



Heyaa! It's been a little while since I've done something about Project Love. So today I'm trying to put together something..and we can discuss anything about love that ya want to!

A few ways to love a little more πŸ’™πŸ’™

  • Do something a little out of the norm..make EFFORT. {blessing bags (ask me;)) gifts to give, baked goods}
  • Be a friend, a role model to a girl (or person) younger then you. It's easy to encourage people, but try to show them they're important and you really care about them. With younger people it's harder for me, cause y know, they don't know the stuff I know, or have common interests...BUT, they're still just as important as your best friend. ;)
  • I've been discovering social media is amazing for reaching out to people. I love going back and forth with people on prayer requests. If you do have an email or Pinterest account, start trying to reach out to more people. Go out of your comfort zone and message someone that you don't exactly know. Just..don't make yourself sound like a freak or ask to many questions! :|
People that I've noticed be a super love-human\\
>Tiffany-a wonderful woman from our church telling me she kept thinking about me, while I am taking care of all of the children. She gave me her # for if I needed dinner ideas. She's amazing <3 <3
>Hannah Hobbs-This girl has been so sweet and making me feel so important. Idk, just the way she shares little and big things about her life, or just emails me out of the blue. Even tho we're 10 years apart she still, ya know, tells me about stuff, and IDK SHE'S JUST SWEET K? (I love ya girl! πŸ’™)
>And every other person who's names aren't coming to my mind...:p

A few ways I've showed love\\
>I made a Pinterest board for my friend who's Mom has cancer. The board is to give Amy and her Mom a little boost of faith and remember that me and Dev are here for them..if you could please pray for her, her name is Laura. <3
>Talking to a boy (his eye was  messed up so the children were staring and not very many people were talking to him), we talked about the piano and he got a big smile on his face and looked happier after we talked. He was so nice with such a sweet personality. 
>I'm working on my relationship with my siblings. gotta love 'em! XDD



FIND THE MEANING\\
MAKE REACHING OUT A HABIT\\ {thro God's grace I've come to make a habit of this and it is such a blessing}
FIND COMMON INTERESTS\\
PUSH PAST A GRUDGE\\
love MORE\\ 


Tips...anything ya wanna discuss...ways you've showed love???

Let's all strive to be SUPER LOVE-HUMANS!!! πŸ’›πŸ’›


iowa...*heart eyes* 


23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all these tips, Paige!! =D
    Social media IS a great way to reach out to people, and be a blessing- and, omw, that poc of Micah.... * heart eyes* AND OMW OMW DID YOU TAKE THE SECOND TO LAST PICTURE!!!!!???? Because, if so.......IT IS SO PREEEEEETTTTY. <33333 thanks for this, Paige! <3
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊😊😊
      Haha yeah I did! #carwindowphotography✌
      Your welcome! ♡

      Delete
    2. OMW!!!!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE SO MUUUUUUCCCH!!!! <33333
      *wink wink* =)
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I'm really glad you do. I really loved the tree and vivid color. 😍

      Delete
    4. Your welcome! =D Awesome!! =D
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  2. Another AWESOME post, Paige!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work!!! I LOVE you blog so much!!

      Delete
    2. Awwww, thanks girl! I will, I'm so happy you like [love] my blog! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

      Delete
    3. your not you

      Delete
  3. Both of y'all are SOOO right Paige you are AMAZING at this maybe you should do a post of just random pics tell me if you'll it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I just did do a random post....so I probably won't for awhile.

      Delete
    2. Okay your choice
      LOL

      Delete
  4. Super-love humans - I like it. :) Those are some great ways of reaching out, and I like how you shared what you've done so far too. It's inspiring! Keep it up! This world always, always needs more love.

    This reminds me actually, have you heard of More Love Letters? (http://www.moreloveletters.com/) That's another great way to reach out and show love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ’›πŸ’›
      Thank you! Yes, it does.
      I'll check it out, thanks sooo much!! It looks really interesting! 😊

      Delete
  5. Anonymous7:44 AM

    SUCH SWEET PHOTOS. <3 <3 <3

    S of latern-in-her-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww I love you Paige~ girlie YOU are the sweet one! I know our age gap might be wide, but I really don't think it changes anything with friendship! It adds more character and fun :) And it is totally a joy to involve you in my life....I love hearing about yours as well!

    Your posts are always wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah stop melting me!!! *tackles you with hugs* Haha, I've never thought about an age gap that way, but I guess it does!! xD
      <3 <3 Thank you sweet girl!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness I love this so much! You've totally inspired me. <3 I think we tend to underestimate just how much a bit of encouragement could mean to someone. It's so awesome you've made a habit of this, something I admit I should work on a bit more. Love this post Paige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for inspired people!! *claps hands* I'm so glad you got something out of this post <3 <3

      Delete
  8. TIFFANY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I KNOW RIGHT?!!
    hehe, that's fineπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete