7.15.2017

A mini mission trip [training] + PHOTO DUMP ALERT.

+


Wow like where do I even start???

June 23-30 was probably one of the best weeks of my life. I learned so much, and made so many new friends. I became an 'Auntie' to 5 precious little children. 
On 6.23.17 I went to AR to stay with a family we had met the previous month. I stayed with a family we are really good friends with, and every morning I went over to the Z's house to help out. I cleaned and cooked and took care of some of the children for the mom to get a nap.  (she said that changed her life, lol!!) These people were so much fun, and the best memories ever were made!! 
It was my 'training' for going to Africa. My first 'mission' trip. I missed my family so much, but now that I'm back I miss them SO. MUCH!!!! *cries* We really need to visit them! *sniffs*

I've decided not to put all these pictures in exact order. I'm gonna do more in other posts, cause there are around 200 I think. I'm planning on getting all of them printed out and put into an album, to forever keep. ugh i miss them so much!!!!


The very first day we went to a turtle race...I never thought I would be so excited about turtles!!?! #onlyinMO/AR 


ISN'T THIS THING ADORABLE?????

David's big brown eyes steal my heart! He's the cutest little man everr! I love him so much, and told Maria to make sure he grows up calling me 'Auntie Paige' <3333 (I also made that hat for him jsyk)
I love this little 'Science Kid'!!! (otherwise known as Hosanna xD)

anddd this is Michael..the mischievous little boy! He's a real sweetie tho and always calls me his Sweet Heartie <333


My first Mocha Frappe. omw we joked forever about this thing!!!

Me and Zipporah, the oldest. 

Scarlet..such a cutie!!!

...we joked forevs about these too....


I also had asparagus for the first time..IT WAS SOOOO GOODDD! (this was when I made dinner, it was fried fish with  veggies! :3



We went swimming at Bull shoals. It was flooded o it was like a water park!! With the slide and swings which were so much fun!!


this crazy dude is known as Pappa Pepper to all the internet folks...HE IS SUCH A GOOF. 



Luci came over while I baked dessert and heated up lasagna. She's a lot of fun!! (and btw Betsy if you're reading this ya need to give me your email lol!)


Hannah came over with her adorabs  children and we got to catch up. She is so sweet!!!




This was the very last picture I took..driving down the dusty long driveway from New Life. My emotions were pretty mixed up, terribly sad that I had to leave, but so happy to be going home.



-Memories made with the Z's-

>Catching turtles and snakes in swamps
>Mocha Frappes and the worlds best gummy worms 
>Shopping for food and ending up getting at least 17 headbands..
>David staring at me with his huge brown eyes
>[New Life] talking with everyone there...I miss them!!
>Hosanna grabbing me in a big bear hug every night before I left 
>Scarlet and Zipporah helping me with dinner
>Swinging with the girls
>Michael giving me hugs
>All of them showing me their animals {woodchucks, baby ducklings, turtles and rabbits}
>Seeing a little chick that hatched (sadly it didn't make it)
>Snorkeling and swimming under the slides and swinging above the water then jumping into it XDD
>Crocheting with Zipporah 
>Joking around with Pappa Pepper about the fried fish I made...
>[New Life] Holding all the babies! Isaiah, Abbi, and David..I'm convinced that babies love me!! xp
>Baking brownie cookie things with the girls and exploding the brownie mix EVERYWHERE. It covered my outfit and half the kitchen! :O
>Telling [Mr. K] that I'd been craving Chinese food for 3 months and then eating THE BEST CHINESE FOOD!
>Speaking Spanish and French with Oscar
>Mom calling me and saying that it was like a huge iceberg was missing from our family while I was gone <333
>Eating ice cream and cookies before I left :) = :( 










And Pappa Pepper- when you read this tell all those crazy cuties running around your house that I miss them immensely and YOU NEED TO COME VISIT US!!! I miss y'all!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like fun, girl!!
    The kids look soooo precious!!!
    So where did you go exactly??
    And why did you go???
    LOL I'm the first to comment (that never happens *big eyed*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!
      Oh, just to AR. I stayed with them and helped out, so it was like a mini mission trip! :)
      oh yay! LOL

      Delete
  2. OH, PAAAAAAIIIIIGGGEE!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS POST!!!!! <3333
    Like, seriously.<33333
    And, O. MY. WOOOOOOORRD.
    DAVID IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET. JUST-I CAN'T. <333333
    Turtle races!!? FUN. I have actually NEVER held turtle....at least that I can remember, lol! ;)
    That flooded park looks like so much fun! I bet you and the kids had a blast there. =)
    Again, I LOVED this post so much- I like posts with lots of pictures and randomness, as you can probably tell....*wink wink*
    Love ya, girly! <3
    Jaidyn Elise<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. (*whispers* Oh, and I forgot to ask- Have you gone to the Library lately? Because, if you have-did you watch my vlog? ;))
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Oh, and BTW- I want the 17 headband thing to be me someday. ;) lol #ILoveMeSomeAwesomeHeadbands ;))
      Jaidyn Elise<3

      Delete
  4. Mission trips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mission trips are really fun! I went on one few years ago.

    ReplyDelete